What is BCGi and Why Do I Need It?
In the simplest terms, BCGi is the education and training arm of the Biddle Consulting Group (BCG), but it is so much more than that.
- BCG's knowldegebase - our compliance encyclopedia
- Compliance document samples and templates
- Integrated compliance and audit guides, checklists, and worksheets
- Updated, structured training modules for compliance professionals
- All-new training modules for hiring managers and recruiters
Okay, What's This Going to Cost Me?
At BCGi we don't want to close the door to anyone over price, so we strive to keep membership fees as low as we can and still provide the quality content you deserve.
Anyone can sign up for BCGi "Insight" membership and automatically receive updates on OFCCP and other regulatory activity through our blog, as well as invitations to BCGi events. But to get all the goodies, you'll need a paid membership.
There are two ways to pay:
- If you only need access for 1-2 people, we offer per person pricing at $900 annually.
- If you need access for 3-10 people, we offer group pricing at $2,500 annually.
- If you need access for more than 10 people, drop us a line and we'll work something out!
Are You a BCG Client?
Biddle consulting and software clients get about a 30% discount on the above pricing:
- BCG Client In-Depth membership is just $600 per person per year
- BCG Client Open Access membership is knocked down to $1,750 per year
BCG clients can also include their BCGi memberships in new or even existing BCG consulting or software contracts and lock in the annual pricing for the duration of the contract. Contact your consultant for details.
Are You With an Academic Institution?
We provide special pricing for colleges and universitites:
- Academic In-Depth membership is just $500 per person per year
- Academic Open Access membership is just $1,500 per year
Are You an Academic Institution and a BCG Client?
BCGi offers a BCG client discount on top of the special academic pricing. Contact your consultant for details.
The Fine Print
For group memberships, the number of logins apply on a "company-wide" basis. This typically means all companies under a shared corporate umbrella. For unusually large organizations, BCGi retains the right to define "company-wide" for these purposes and may require separate memberships for separate subsidiaries and the like. If you are wondering if your organization is large enough to trigger this, you have nothing to worry about. The behemoths know who they are.
For Academic memberships, the group logins typically apply per "school." In academia, that term is particularly tricky to define, but will typically be determined by campus and does not apply to entire college and university systems. However, bulk pricing is available if several or even all universities in the same system want to join forces. Contact us for details.
BCGi does not currently restrict memberships by industry, though we do reserve the right to cancel memberships and refund fees at our sole discretion.
All BCGi materials are copyrighted and provided for the use of our members. And yes, we take our intellectual property rights seriously.
Ready to Join?
Of course you are! Click HERE to get started!